| Practice Description: |
Ms. Eisenberg is a specialized family law attorney, with more than 20 years of experience handling divorce, custody, visitation, child support, property settlement and related family law matters.
Ms. Eisenberg has been recognized by numerous professional and legal organizations as a leading practitioner of family law, and has been designated as a "Michigan Super Lawyer" (top 5 percent of attorneys) as well as a DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyer In Metro Detroit".
In 2013, Ms. Eisenberg was named one of Michigan's Top 25 Women Consumer Lawyers and one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Michigan by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Ms. Eisenberg is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and has been a frequent presenter for the State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section, the Institute for Continuing Legal Education's Family Law Institute, the National Business Institute, and the Oakland County Circuit Court's SMILE program. Ms. Eisenberg is also a trustee on the Board of the Michigan Inter-Professional Association, a member of the Oakland County Bar Association, and former member of the State Bar of Michigan's Ad Hoc Subcommittee on parenting time coordination. In 2013, Ms. Eisenberg served as co-chair of the family law segment of the Oakland County Bench-Bar Conference.
Ms. Eisenberg cares deeply about her clients, bringing her tireless energy and passion for the law to every case. She understands that when an individual is faced with a family law matter, he or she will have many important questions on their mind. She patiently and compassionately takes the time to help her clients understand all of their legal options, and to make sure that all of their concerns are addressed.
Ms. Eisenberg uses her skills as a negotiator and as a litigator to fight for her client's rights from start to finish, and has a reputation as an experienced and aggressive family law attorney who obtains exceptional results for her clients.
Ms. Eisenberg prides herself on representing a diverse array of clients, including "everyday" men and women, as well as well-known area personalities and prominent local business people. It speaks to Ms. Eisenberg's excellent reputation that many area attorneys have turned to her to represent them in their own personal divorces.
It is Ms. Eisenberg's mission to stand beside her clients through every step of their legal proceeding, and to fight aggressively to ensure that every client obtains the best possible results and moves positively through the divorce experience.
State Bar of Michigan, 1991
University of Detroit School of Law, J.D., 1991
James Madison College at Michigan State University, B.A., International Relations, 1988
James Madison College at Michigan State University, B.A., Urban Public Policy, 1988
Bar/Professional Association Involvement:
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- State Bar of Michigan Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Parenting Time Coordination, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association ("MIPA"), Member and Trustee
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Member
Awards; Honors; Distinctions:
- Top 25 Consumer Women Lawyers of Michigan, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013
- Top 50 Women Lawyers in Michigan, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013
- Michigan Super Lawyers, multiple consecutive years
- DBusiness Magazine Top Lawyer, multiple consecutive years
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 2005
- Certificate of Appreciation - Oakland County Circuit Court, for service to the SMILE Program, 2008
- Certificate of Appreciation - Michigan Court of Appeals, for service to the Court of Appeals Settlement Program
- Shalom, L'Dor v 'Dor Award, Congregation Beth Shalom, outstanding service to the community and congregation , 2009
- Pro bono attorney, Jewish Family Services
- Pro bono mediator, Michigan Court of Appeals settlement program
- Supervisor, pro bono program of the Women's Survival Center
Speaker, "Understanding Marital Torts", Institute for Continuing Legal Education Family Law Institute, 2013
Speaker, "Parenting Time and Recalcitrant or Reluctant Teenagers", Institute for Continuing Legal Education Family Law Institute, 2013
Speaker, "What You Need to be Looking at in Defined Benefit Plans and Defined Contribution Plans, Understanding Annuities, Tax -Effecting the Value of Retirement Assets, and Tax-Efficient Withdrawal Strategies", Michigan Chapter of American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2013
Presenter, Oakland County Bar Association Circuit-Probate Court 2012-2013 Bench/Bar Conference
Moderator & Speaker, "Handling Divorce Cases from Start to Finish" seminar, National Business Institute, 2012
Presenter, State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section, Family Law Forum , 2012
Presenter, Oakland County Mediation Center, Mediation Certification Program
Presenter, Oakland County Circuit Court SMILE program
Moderator & Speaker, "What Family Court Judges Want You to Know" seminar, National Business Institute, 2008