| Practice Description: |
Mr. Pappas focuses on management labor and employment matters. His clientele includes private and public sector clients, including local and national corporations, colleges and school districts, hospitals, medical corporations and banks. He has experience:
- designing and drafting complex executive compensation and severance packages
- establishing client employment policies and procedures
- conducting compliance reviews and assisting in preparation of employee handbooks and other materials
- negotiating collective bargaining issues; dealing with clients on employment, plant closures, noncompetes, and trade secret matters
- advising employers concerning labor relations; counseling and representation in litigation regarding federal, state and local statutes and regulations
- training, including corporate governance, violence in the workplace, harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family and Medical Leave Act
U.S. Court of Appeal for the Seventh and Eighth Circuits
U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
U.S. District court for the Southern District of Iowa
Year of Birth: 1962
Law School: Valparaiso University, J.D.
Undergraduate School: University of Illinois, B.A.
At Pappas O'Connor P.C. we concentrate on you and your needs.
Our core mission is to provide each Firm client with counsel and representation designed to achieve a desired result for the issue at hand. The Firm represents clients in all facets of the employer-employee relationship with each of the Firm’s principals having extensive experience in the various workplace issues that arise on a day-to-day basis. Pappas O'Connor also has extensive commercial advising and litigation experience, bringing value to superior quality work.