3Gregory P. SgroSpringfield(217) firstname.lastname@example.org@casevista.comSgro Hanrahan Durr Rabin & Bruce LLPwww.casevista.comwww.casevista.comsgrogregory.jpgAgriculture LawLand Use, Zoning & Condemnation LawReal Estate Law: CommercialWorkers' Compensation Law|
|Recommended by peers in:|
|Land Use, Zoning & Condemnation Law|
|Real Estate Law: Commercial|
|Workers' Compensation Law|
| Advisory Board Member|
| County: Sangamon|
| Litigator: Yes|
| Practice Description: |
Mr. Sgro has more than 20 years of experience in the private practice of law, concentrating in the areas of auto and work accidents, all aspects of real estate development, and wills and estates. He has deep roots in Springfield and has built a strong reputation in the community for thoughtful and dedicated, client-oriented service. Clients leave their adversarial burdens with him so that they can focus on healing their lives. He holds the highest possible ratings from both clients and peers in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
Clients have submitted the following reviews of Mr. Sgro to Martindale-Hubbell:
- "Mr. Sgro has represented and provided me legal advise for at least twenty years. He is personable and professional in all aspects of his legal practice. I have referred him to numerous friends and family and everyone I have referred has been very happy and impressed with his representation. I hope to continue with him as my attorney for many more years and will continue to refer people to his office."
- "A friend referred me to Greg Sgro after I was involved in a car accident. From the beginning, Greg was focused on meeting my needs as a client. He always took the time to explain my case in a way that I could understand and he was always responsive to my questions or inquiries. His professionalism, confidence and knowledge made me feel certain that I had selected the right attorney! Thanks to him, the final outcome of my case was beyond my expectations. Greg is an excellent attorney."
- "Very professional firm. Mr Sgro always weighs pros and cons, explains everything, and allows me to make decisions. This firm gets an A+."
- "Greg is very competent in real estate law, fair in fees, responsive, and very trustworthy. I never hesitate to recommend him to family, clients, or customers."
- "Attorney Sgro is one of the finest lawyers I have ever met. He takes his time with clients and is very patient in explaining difficult situations. I, myself, was injured and he was able to represent me very well and negotiate the outcome that I expected. I have referred clients to him in the past and would definitely recommend him to family, friends and strangers. He is very kind and eloquent, but firm in negotiations. With him representing you, you don't have to worry."
- "Greg has always been an exceptional person to work with. He has a broad knowledge base, is very accessible and promptly returns phone calls & executes contracts etc. Greg is valuable asset to me personally and to my company."
- "I use Greg's services both personally and professionally. Greg is prompt, precise, affordable, and a wealth of knowledge. After using many other attorneys over the years, I believe Greg to be the best."
- "Greg is a very personable person who will always take the time to call you back no matter what. He takes the time to answer any questions you have and gets the job done. I would and have recommended him to anyone I know."
U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
Law School: Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
Undergraduate School: Northwestern University, B.S.
Map to Office:
Click here to view map